Buying a new home is a financial and emotional experience that requires life-changing decisions. In today’s competitive and complex real estate market, working with a licensed, full-time real estate sales associate will ensure that you find a home that best fulfills your wishlist on terms and conditions that are most advantageous to you. Working with one of our sales associates will ensure the best representation.
YOUR SALES ASSOCIATE
Our dedicated sales associates are committed to providing you with exceptional personalized service and attention to assist you in finding the perfect home. Your sales associate will:
- Schedule a meeting with you to discuss your requirements, evaluate your financial resources, and establish realistic goals.
- Regularly visit properties to stay updated on available inventory and comparable sales.
- Recommend reputable financial institutions where you can explore the best financing options.
- Show you homes that align with your specific criteria.
- Explain the conditions, contingencies, customary practices, local laws, regulations, and agency relationships relevant to your home purchase.
- Assist you in obtaining loan pre-approval.
- Prepare the purchase agreement.
- Present your offer to the seller and their sales associate, emphasizing your strengths as a buyer.
- Negotiate a fair agreement on your behalf.
- Initiate escrow with a trusted title company.
- Oversee the escrow period, ensuring that all conditions and contingencies are promptly addressed in accordance with the contract.
- Help coordinate and attend property inspections, and review the inspection reports with you.
- Be the first to congratulate you on your new home.
- After the close of escrow, follow up to ensure your smooth transition and inquire if there are any further ways we can be of assistance to you.
QUESTIONS TO CONSIDER
As you narrow down your visions for your new home, consider these questions:
- Why have you decided to move?
- When would you like to move?
- How long have you been looking?
- What do you like most about your present home?
- What do you like least about your present home?
- What are your hobbies and special interests?
- What neighbourhoods do you like?
- What type of property would you like? (e.g. Colonial, Contemporary, Modern, etc.)
- What condition would you like your new home to be in? (e.g. New Development, Fixer Upper, etc.)
- Is your home currently on the market? How long? At what price?
- Are you the sole buyer?
- Are you ready to purchase now, or do you have to sell a property, let a lease expire or wait for another reason?
- What features are you looking for? (e.g. Property type, Size, Beds/Baths, Schools, etc.)